Office Travel - How should I go about it?

 

With my usual 2+ hours of traveling to and fro from Home to Office, I am just lost of ideas to do in the cab. (BTW: Yesterday, had a very colorful day - It took 2 hours just for one way.. . Had a glimpse of whole of the west Bangalore I think)

Checked with friends and could only come up with the routine ideas:

  • Reading newspapers
  • Reading Novels
  • Chatting with co-occupants
  • Chatting on mobile
  • Internet browsing on mobile
  • Sleeping
  • Travel early to Office and back early / Travel late to office and back late night.

I like the last one the best but it depends on the fellow cabmate. So far, I was reading the Inside Intuit book and it was a good read. Reading newspaper or Internet browsing is not exactly comfortable in the cab (that will also take away my most spent activity in office... :-))

Ideas most welcome & will be suitably rewarded !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temples in Bangalore!

Blogspot.in?

Booked my first car!