Win 7 – Few useful tricks
- Right most spot on the taskbar is the equivalent of “Show desktop shortcut in quick launch”
- Win + 1 to 9 can be used to open the application ordered by the entry in the taskbar. Multiple windows of the same application? Then the hover gets displayed.
- Shift + Right Click on folder gives “open with command prompt” option.
- press the shift key and the icon in task bar to launch one more instance of the application.
- Alternatives for Alt-Tab; most of us are familiar with the WIN+ tab – This displays 3D tab feature. You can also use WIN + T to display the hover windows in the taskbar.