- Govt subsidy was given for other small segment cars few months before their release. Had to change the Business model. Was a blessing. They WENT GLOBAL. Good Success with higher margin in Europe.
- One key customer discussion was on Anxiety - what happens if car stalls midway. EMERGENCY CHARGE 10 KMS
- 100$ in Europe. Electronic diagnostics - bpo based. Remote analysis. 3 months in advance.
- Internet dashboard, mobile apps.
- Cost - service centers in outskirts
Technology trends coming up
- learn from nature. Mercedes from box fish, paints from lotus leaves. No dirt sticks.
- Realtime 3d - augmented reality.
- Body sensors.
- Small cells (cisco) in addition to big networking cells. 100 to 200 mtrs. Cubes (bell)
- Zero eggs. No buttons. No interface. Same with devices. Mobile will go smaller.
- in memory computing
- Vision - evernote CEO talks about 100 yr product company.
- Marketing != ads. Product., pricing, channels are more important.
- Cloudfoundry, aws
- greenplum - analytics
Crowd sourced Interviews. Sounded very different and innovative.
Renew used branded computers. Quite useful for small companies and education sites.
- Something like goAnimate but professionals behind creating it.
- Testimonials for online sites. To be approved by Sites before displaying the testimonial.
Other startups which seemed good but had heard before.
idea to app in record time. Thought I heard about exactly same concept in CTOF
Very similar to F1Biz.in concept :)
Scan invoices and directly import to tally
Reverse auction site. Sounded very similar to IBuyIt.in
Sahi - Tyto software: WebAutomation that supports Ajax applications, cross browser
QzBingo and SurveyChili
surveys + Quiz
Like freelance.com for Indian market