Back to working in Bangalore

So, after 16 months of working in Microsoft, Hyderabad, I am back to Bangalore and looking forward to those lazy evenings again.

Had a 11 days vacation before I quit Microsoft. That was quite sufficient break, so took just one day off before joining Intuit :). Have joined the Canada team as Senior Software Engineer.

BTW, Office is at Outer Ring Road, just off the Sarjapur Road. Takes 45 mins by bike and an hour by cab. This is the farthest office place I have worked with but with the home pickup and drop cab facility and not bus, it should be okay.

Looking forward to learning the financial domain and enhancing my favorite C++ skills (No more .NET... atleast for time being).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temples in Bangalore!

Blogspot.in?

Booked my first car!