Back to VLCC... Will Gym/Yoga follow?

So finally I think I am done with my deployment stuff and all.. (after 2 weeks of code complete.. but who cares :-))

Today I went to VLCC again after a long gap of nearly 2 months and had a hair therapy. Should start the massage and other therapies soon... Back to the mould of putting in some thought about my body. Well a hectic work schedule and full night outs does hinder all your timepass activities but I am back to my old self :-).. Hopefully will have more time to play TT.. . Snookers.. .Foosball.. .basketball etc in office... And yah I should start going back to Gym and Yoga.. And chatting with friends hours together ....  just for timepass :-).. Well it's going to be hectic again.. But hectic in a way I can enjoy :)

Happy days are here again !!! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temples in Bangalore!

Blogspot.in?

Booked my first car!